Topic: Deliverance For Bewitched Feet
By Dr. D.K Olukoya
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 3-4
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Mark 5:4; Luke 8:29; Judges 16:21
MEMORY VERSE: “Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.” – Joshua 7:12
Battles cannot be erased from the history of mankind. The story of man is the story of repeated battles. The pendulum of victory dictates how the chapters are being written.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BEGINNING FROM TODAY, I SHALL NO LONGER FAIL AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGHS. ANY BREAKTHROUGH THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY NOW, YOU SHALL MOVE INTO IT.
The problem of bewitched feet requires serious attention. Efforts are being made on daily basis to capture people’s destiny through bewitchment.
There was a story of an occult member who was asked to bring blood to the meeting place of his group. The man was very rich and influential. Instead of taking his car, he just went to the motor park and boarded a bus to where he was going with the aim of causing an accident and getting the blood that he needed. As the bus was about to take off, a brother in the bus prayed.
And, at a point on their journey, the driver lost control of the bus and there was confusion. But, the bus managed to stop and the situation became calm. The man was frustrated because he could not achieve his aim in the first bus. So he alighted and took another bus. But coincidentally, the young brother who had prayed as the first bus was about to take off, boarded the second bus and prayed again.
This was how the man’s ambition was once again thwarted. The same situation repeated itself a third time and the occult man was forced to challenge the young man. He demanded to know who he was. To this inquiry, the brother replied that he was a child of God. This was how the occult man encountered God and he gave his life to Christ. He is a preacher of the gospel today. Hallelujah!
- O Lord, let the enemies of my soul fall into the pit which they dug, in the name of Jesus.
- Every boast of the wicked against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- I will love Thee O Lord with all my strength, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, break them with a rod of iron, in the name of Jesus.
- I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me, neither let them wink the eye that hate me without a cause, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel, in the name of Jesus.